9 Seat Fully Accessible Electric Minibus
The ultra light electric minibus with a 100 mile urban range
Jointly developed with industry leading suppliers the ULEM (Ultra-Light Electric Minibus) based on the LDV EV80 is the first Fully Electric Minibus available for contract hire or outright purchase.
The EV80 features 8 seats plus the driver with the option to remove 8 seats to create space for 3 wheelchair passengers. Boasting a zero emissions output from its 100 kW electric motor the EV80 can be operated in LEZ and ULEZ zones without charge.
A range of 100 urban miles means it’s an ideal inner-city transport solution that you can operate all day.
Transport for London Scrappage Scheme
To help improve London's toxic air the Mayor of London has launched a scrappage scheme to replace vehicles that don't meet the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) standards. Companies with up to 50 employees are eligible.
Under the scrappage scheme, eligible businesses with up to 50 employees and charities can apply for funds to scrap up to three older, more polluting vans and charity minibuses and switch to cleaner vehicles.
We are offering a £500.00 additional cashback reward on any 5 year + contract hire or outright purchase
You can recycle your van with us at one of five Authorised Treatment Facilities located across London. Find out more about our fully licensed Authorised Treatment Facilities here:
See if your vehicle meets the ULEZ standards for vans and minibuses
Take a look at the Transport for London (TfL) website to check the criteria and apply:
- Zero emissions
- Up to 100 mile urban range
- No DPF filter or oil: extremely low running costs
- 8 seats plus driver
- Ultra light PLS Access Eco underfloor electric wheelchair lift
- Rear bumper step for emergency access with build in reversing sensors
- Fully accessible
- Space for 3 wheelchair passengers
- Fully lined and trimmed interior with two shades of hard wearing flame retardant carpet
- Opening side windows
- NMI quick release seat fixtures Ultra light fully tested seats with integral belts
- Level floor overlaid with wipe clean non-slip heavy duty coating (no joins or trip hazards)
- Emergency exits through side and rear doors and side window with glass break hammers
- Left hand entrance handrail to side door with right hand courtesy panel
- 8 x M1 tested removable, lightweight Cogent seats with all-age red seat belts and NMI quick release fixtures
- LED interior lighting
- First aid kit and fire extinguisher
- Vehicle dimension plate
- Supplied with wheelchair restraints and seat belts
- Air conditioning (front)
- Cruise control
- Power windows (front)
- FM/AM/MP3 Player
- Drivers seat armrest
- 8 way adjustable drivers seat
- Integrated cup holders
- Remote central locking
- Dual airbags
- Electric and heated side mirrors
- Daytime running lights
- Reverse parking sensors
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake assist system (BAS)
- Side Impact Protect System (SIPS)
Dimensions (LWB, med roof)
Length 5700mm. Width 1998mm. Height 2345mm. Wheelbase 3850mm. Side door opening width 1290mm. Side door opening height 1590mm. GVW (kg) 3900.
Exterior views and floor plans
Get in touch today
Remember – there is no need to feel constrained by the range of vehicles shown here as we can normally source any vehicle required on request. We can also arrange vehicle demonstrations for customers to check that everything is to their satisfaction before they hire.
London Hire has the vehicles, expertise and infrastructure to provide transport solutions for every situation. To find out how we can work for you, call us on 0208 320 4200.