Rental Administrator Junior
Company: London Hire Ltd
Job Role: Rental Administrator Junior
Hours of Work: 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Overtime: Additional hours worked paid at overtime rate
Salary: Dependant on experience
The main purpose of this role will be to support the rental supervisor with administration, telephone calls, data entry and any other duties necessary to fulfil the running of the rental department and ensure excellent customer service.
Main purpose of job
- Closing vehicles and generating invoices; alongside keeping all rental documentation up to date, saved and uploaded for ease of access to all departments.
- Creating a weekly utilisation report for all vehicles available for rent and those on hire to customers
- Dealing with customer queries in a professional manner
- General admin duties including insurances, extensions, contracts and purchase order numbers.
- Taking rental bookings from new and current customers to assist the Rental Supervisor when required and ad-hoc duties for other departments if required during busy periods.
Qualifications and Skills
Key skills and experience required:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Good skills with Microsoft Excel
- To have initiative and work well independently and as a team
- Previous experience of working with a vehicle fleet company would be desirable but not essential
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate attention to detail, be positive, enthusiastic with good communication and team working skills.
Please include your salary expectations in your covering letter.
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy please download a London Hire Employment Application Form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the below address:Human Resources Department, London Hire Ltd, 185 Manor Road, Erith, Kent, DA8 2AD
To request an application form or if you require further information about the role please contact Human Resources on 0208 320 4200 extension 4231
Closing Date for Application - ongoing