Fleet Maintenance Administrator
London Hire – Expansion creates opportunities
London Hire is the UK market leader in the provision of wheelchair accessible minibuses and other specialist vehicles to local authorities, charities and private operators throughout London and across the UK.
As part of our expansion we now have opportunities for Fleet Administrators based at our main operating centre and Head Office at Erith.
Working as part of a small team you will liaise with customers to ensure that we continue to provide cost effective and timely support to ensure that vehicle availability is maximised.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain close contact with customers and service agents to ensure that servicing and maintenance is carried out in line with strict schedules.
- Ensure vehicle breakdowns are dealt with as soon as possible, liaising with recovery agencies, arranging replacement vehicles and ensuring customers are kept appraised of progress.
- Ensure adequate records are maintained on the company IT systems.
- Ensuring vehicle downtime is kept to a minimum and in line with target / SLA
- Present a professional approach to customers at all times.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated team player with a ‘can do’ attitude together with good time management skills and strong problem solving skills.
Skills & Experience
- Confident communication skills both oral and written
- Positive customer care / contact skills and initiative to resolutions
- Ability to work well under pressure and display calm, positive attitudes
- IT proficient – Excel, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint
Hourly rate - £Competitive
Hours are 40 hours with overtime required as appropriate for out of hours. This is payable at an enhanced rate.
Bonus – The company is introducing a bonus scheme during the year.
The company operates a contributory pension scheme
Holidays 28 day incl. Bank holidays.
Please submit your CV directly to Sukhi Kumar, HR Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org